1. Protection of your personal data
In connection with the use of its services and in particular the services available on its website, its mobile site and its mobile applications, Hexagone Manufacture, as data controller, may collect and process personal data. about.
Hexagone Manufacture is committed to respecting the privacy rules of its customers, prospects and users of its website, its mobile site and its mobile applications. All the processing of personal data implemented within the framework of accessible services complies with the local regulations applicable to the protection of personal data, and in particular the provisions of the law "Informatique et Libertés" of 6 January 1978 as amended and the General Regulations. on Data Protection (EU Regulation 2016/679) or "RGPD".
Hexagone Manufacture is responsible for the processing of your personal data as part of these programs. In order to ensure the correct application of these rules, Hexagone Manufacture has appointed a data protection officer who is the privileged intermediary of the National Commission for Informatics and Liberties (CNIL). Hexagone Manufacture also implements the appropriate internal procedures to raise the awareness of its employees and to ensure compliance with these rules within its organization.
2. What are Hexagone Manufacture's commitments regarding the protection of personal data?
Hexagone Manufacture undertakes to guarantee a high level of protection of the personal data of its customers, prospects, users of its website, mobile site and mobile applications and any other person whose personal data it processes.
Hexagone Manufacture undertakes to comply with the regulations applicable to all personal data processing it implements. More specifically, Hexagone Manufacture undertakes in particular to respect the following principles:
- Your personal data is treated lawfully, fairly and transparently (lawfulness, loyalty, transparency).
- Your personal data are collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, and are not further processed in a manner incompatible with these purposes (purpose limitation).
- Your personal data are kept in a proper and relevant way and are limited to what is necessary for the purpose for which they are processed (minimization of data).
- Your personal data is accurate, kept up-to-date and all reasonable steps are taken to ensure that inaccurate data, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay (accuracy).
Hexagone Manufacture implements the appropriate technical and organizational measures in order to guarantee a level of security adapted to the risk inherent to its processing operations, to meet the regulatory requirements and to protect the rights and data of the persons concerned from the design of the processing operations.
Lastly, Hexagone Manufacture undertakes to comply with any other principle that is necessary with regard to the applicable regulations regarding the protection of personal data, and more specifically concerning the rights conferred on data subjects, the retention periods for personal data and the data protection rules. obligations relating to cross-border transfers of personal data.
3. What is the purpose of the data that can be collected by Hexagone Manufacture?
Means of collecting your data
In the context of our relations, you are likely to communicate your personal data by various means and especially on our websites, our sites and mobile applications during your Internet browsing, shopping, by completing the various forms of collection, when a subscription to the e-newsletter, when creating an account, when you submit an application, when you post comments on our social networking pages, when you establish any contact with Hexagone Manufacture or when you transmit to us any other way your personal data.
Purposes of treatment and legal bases
Your data is mainly used for the provision of services or specific services, commercial information, satisfaction surveys, new services and products to improve your customer experience, statistical studies, recruitment, after-sales service, processing of your requests and / or claims, fight against fraud.
In addition to the cases where your consent has been collected (in particular to send you personalized offers), the processing of your data for the different purposes mentioned above is necessary in particular:
- to comply with a legal obligation,
- for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Hexagone Manufacture (in particular to develop new services and offers, improve customer service, etc.).
In particular, your data is used:
- to enable you to benefit from all the services or services available on the Hexagone Manufacture website, its mobile site and its mobile applications: creation of a user account, e-newsletter, booking management, assistance and complaint, management of loyalty programs, etc.,
- to allow you to browse our websites,
- to best match our information, notifications, offers and other forms of service to your interests,
- to be enriched by sharing certain information with preferred business partners in order to improve our knowledge of your interests and allow us to send you offers and other forms of personalized services (subject to your prior agreement when is required and the respect of your right of opposition, in accordance with the rules applicable to commercial prospection).
4. How long are your data kept?
Hexagone Manufacture undertakes to keep your personal data for a period not exceeding that necessary for the purposes for which they are processed. In addition, Hexagone Manufacture keeps your personal data in accordance with the retention periods imposed by the applicable laws in force.
These retention periods are defined according to the processing purposes implemented by Hexagone Manufacture and take into account the applicable legal provisions imposing a precise retention period for certain categories of data, any applicable limitation periods as well as the recommendations of the CNIL concerning certain categories of data processing (for example, Deliberation no. 2016-264 of 21 July 2016 amending a simplified standard concerning automated processing of personal data relating to the management of customers and prospects (NS- 048), cookie storage for 13 months according to the recommendation of the CNIL ...).
5. Who is likely to access your personal data?
The data collected on the website of Hexagone Manufacture, its mobile site and its mobile applications, may be communicated to the authorized personnel of Hexagone Manufacture, its partners or its related service providers, within the framework of the fulfillment of all or part of the benefits referred to above. We remind you that in this context, Hexagone Manufacture requires its providers to implement strict measures of confidentiality and protection of this data.
6. How to exercise your rights?
In accordance with the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data, you can, at any time, exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion of data concerning you and your rights of limitation and opposition to the processing and the portability of your personal data.
In addition, you have the legal right to set guidelines regarding the fate of your post mortem personal data.
In addition, any minor at the time of collection of his personal data may obtain the erasure as soon as possible.
These rights are exercised by mail to the following address:
1-5 rue Michel CarrÃ©
In this context, we kindly ask you to accompany your request with the necessary elements for your identification (last name, first name, e-mail) as well as any other information necessary for the confirmation of your identity.
For certain specific services, these rights may be exercised directly online (management of your user account, loyalty program, etc.).
You also have a right of recourse to the National Commission for Data Protection and Freedoms in case of violation of the applicable regulations for the protection of Personal Data and especially the RGPD.
When you are in touch with our customer service, your call is likely to be recorded for service quality improvement, litigation prevention, and malicious calling. If you do not want to be registered, report it directly to the advisor.
You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of commercial prospecting. When required by law, your data will be used for prospecting purposes only after obtaining your explicit consent.
In addition, if you no longer wish to receive the email newsletter of Hexagone Manufacture by e-mail, you can click on the unsubscribe link located at the bottom of each communication.
The collection of certain personal data is essential to allow access to certain services or services. You can of course exercise your right to oppose the collection and processing of such data, but this may result in the impossibility of benefiting from these services or benefits.
In order to constantly improve the quality of the services offered on the site and their adequacy with your expectations, Hexagone Manufacture may use "cookies", text files used to identify your device when you connect to one of our services .
The deposit of cookie or plotter in your terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) allows Hexagone Manufacture to collect information and personal data. Depending on your choice of setting your device, cookies allow you to:
- to use the main features of the Hexagone Manufacture site,
- optimize our website and detect any technical problems,
- memorize your choices and preferences and customize your user interface,
- to establish statistics for the purpose of traffic management and use of the various components of the Hexagone Manufacture website (sections visited, route taken by the user) to improve the ergonomics of the site and the interest in the services offered,
- evaluate the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns by counting and evaluating the number of sales and clicks based on our advertising investments,
- to know the content of the pages you consult, the searches you make, the information you have chosen to share when registering on other sites, the pages and websites that you have seen,
- share information with other websites to provide you with relevant ads and ads,
- to share information on social networks.
8. IT security
Ensuring the security and confidentiality of the personal data you entrust to us is a priority for Hexagone Manufacture. We thus implement all the technical and organizational measures that are useful, considering the nature, scope and context of the personal data that you communicate to us and the risks presented by their processing, to preserve the security of your personal data and, in particular, to prevent any destruction, loss, alteration, disclosure, intrusion or unauthorized access to such data in an accidental or unlawful manner.
The security and confidentiality of personal data are based on the best practices of each. This is why we invite you not to communicate your passwords to third parties, to log out of your profile and your social account (especially in the case of linked accounts) and to close your browser window. at the end of your work session, especially if you access the internet from a computer workstation shared with other people. This will prevent other users from accessing your personal information.
To know the best security practices to apply, we invite you for example to consult the Portal of the computer security. The general conditions relating to certain services or services accessible from the websites of Hexagone Manufacture, its mobile site or its mobile applications, are likely to define more precise methods of collection and exploitation of your personal data.
9. Personal data concerning minors
Hexagone Manufacture does not collect or process personal data relating to children under the age of 16 without the prior consent of parents or holders of parental responsibility for the child.
If personal data concerning children are collected via the Hexagone Manufacture website, mobile applications or websites, parents or holders of the exercise of parental authority have the opportunity to oppose it by contacting us at address indicated at the bottom of this page.
Moreover, as stated above, the minor child at the time of collection of his personal data may obtain the erasure as soon as possible.
10. Links to other sites
On several pages of the website of Hexagone Manufacture you are offered the opportunity to click to access other websites of other companies. We advise you to read the policy of these sites non Hexagon Manufacture relating to the processing and protection of personal data, as the conditions on these sites may differ from the conditions of Hexagon Manufacture. Hexagone Manufacture will in no way be responsible for the processing of personal data by these other websites.
For any additional questions regarding this policy or how Hexagone Manufacture processes your personal data, we invite you to contact our data protection officer at the following address: email@example.com
Hexagone Manufacture reserves the right to adapt the policy of protection of personal data and undertakes to inform you on its website of changes or additions.
This version was developed on May 25, 2018.